Sunday, January 15, 2012

I need Knights of the nine(Oblivion) help for PC?

I need Knights of the nine(Oblivion) help for PC?
I am in the priory of the nine's basement and it is after my battle with umaril(which I totally destroyed him!) and when ever I try to go back up to the main level of the priory I see a solid stone door with a dimond on it and whenever I try to open it I get a messege saying something about a circular pattern and the dimond opening is the only way to open this door how do I get it open!!!!?????? I have tried everything.
Video & Online Games - 2 Answers - 2007-02-11 09:24:10

Best Answer
Maybe you need to be wearing the ring that got you into the basement in the first place, but I've never had that happen.

All Answers
Answer 1
Maybe you need to be wearing the ring that got you into the basement in the first place, but I've never had that happen.
2007-02-11 09:57:16

Answer 2
just load the autosave thing, maybe its a glitch
2007-02-12 13:24:49

No comments:

Post a Comment