Monday, September 13, 2010

What should I do about this girl?

What should I do about this girl?
So I like a girl and I am unsure if she likes me back. We semi-flirt and such and she considers me a pretty good friend. We hang out a lot and she laughs at my lame jokes and stuff. So here is the catch. She says she doesn't have her priories in order and doesn't know what she wants to do with herself now focus on school a job or a boyfriend... but honestly i don't care if i play second fiddle because I may have to do the same back I am working on being and Eagle Scout and working to save money for college. Any ideas on how i can express this to her
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers - 2009-09-23 17:29:05

Best Answer
No best answer chosen.

All Answers
Answer 1
tell her almost what you told us. be honest with her and tell her you understand becuase that is exactly how you feel girls like it when they can relate to their boyfriend :) mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApBMhs7pIsvqzTd.cYCvA0zsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090923173225AAWkBtX
2009-09-23 17:33:43

No comments:

Post a Comment