Saturday, October 9, 2010

Is the Priory of the Nine in Oblivion a good storage area?

Is the Priory of the Nine in Oblivion a good storage area?
I was just wondering if the priory is a good place to store items. Would they disappear in time if i hide it there or will they stay there forever? (PS I'm talking about the priory after it is restored)
Video & Online Games - 5 Answers - 2008-07-11 12:31:11

Best Answer
Well, I'm fairly sure that you can use it as permanent storage. (Try saving, storing something, teleporting elsewhere, resting for more than 4 days, then come back and see if what you stored is still there. Obviously if it's gone, restore the saved game.) As far as the location itself is concerned, it's not very centralized, so I'd never use it as such. But, then again, my favorite storage area is the haunted mansion in Anvil, and that's *definitely* not centralized.

All Answers
Answer 1
whatever you keep in a chest that you can save next to will stay there until you remove them. The best house for storage in the game is the castle download(fighters stronghold), trust me its worth it.
2008-07-11 12:35:07

Answer 2
i dont think it is a good place get a house or put it in your mages guild room once you get arch mage ranking
2008-07-11 12:35:30

Answer 3
i remember my stuff dissapearing when i stored them there. i just bought a dinky house in Burma and stored all my crap there. id steal thing and then pay my fine after storing them that way i get to keep the goods.
2008-07-11 13:22:29

Answer 4
Well, I'm fairly sure that you can use it as permanent storage. (Try saving, storing something, teleporting elsewhere, resting for more than 4 days, then come back and see if what you stored is still there. Obviously if it's gone, restore the saved game.) As far as the location itself is concerned, it's not very centralized, so I'd never use it as such. But, then again, my favorite storage area is the haunted mansion in Anvil, and that's *definitely* not centralized.
2008-07-11 13:28:44

Answer 5
Take my advice. Don't trust ANY container that isn't in your own house! My best character made it up to the top of the theives guild. Arch-Mage. I thought I could trust the containers in my room at the tower. One day I came back to the tower and discovered that the entire room had reset. All my stuff in the room's containers had disappeared!!! Luckily I had a recent save game before the incedent that I could load back to. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU! Buy a cheap house (There's one on the waterfront of the imperial city that is for sale at around 2000 gold, cheapest in the game) and storeyour stuff in that house. Don't trust ANY other chests with your precious Items.
2008-07-11 18:38:46

No comments:

Post a Comment