Friday, October 29, 2010

Susan Boyle in the Priory: If the media hadn't had been so 'involved' would she be in this state?

Susan Boyle in the Priory: If the media hadn't had been so 'involved' would she be in this state?
I feel sorry for the poor woman. It was obvious that she had 'learning difficulties' (as Piers Morgan said it, I didn't mean offense) Now they should leave her alone for a while, let her make her money and then have a comfortable life out of the media glare.
Current Events - 6 Answers - 2009-06-01 16:11:37

Best Answer
Susan Boyle has the voice of a angel ; but yes I do agree with you ; that its obvious she has some learning disability ; and about her appearance; for those who think it was a obstacle to win the contest ; well what about Pavarotti ; who led a very successful carer ; without having any physical appearance ; common ; Pavarotti was big and ugly ; but he had a God gifted voice ; I am missing him ; he was my favourite singer

All Answers
Answer 1
Unfortunately, without the media involvement she wouldn't have had the capability to make money from her singing. She doesn't appear to have learning difficulties to me. The rollercoaster ride she has been on could affect anyone who was subjected to the same experience. She wouldn't be able to afford to go into the Priory unless she had had this experience as it is so expensive. Going in the Priory could be the best thing that has ever happened to her. I have stayed there and it is amazing. Maybe it was all meant to be?
2009-06-01 16:20:38

Answer 2
Yeah she couldn't handle all the pressure of the media and it wasn't fair for her but if it wasn't for the media she wouldn't have been known so well. she should definately just relax for awhile and then make some money!
2009-06-01 16:23:06

Answer 3
Being in America I've only seen the clips of her shown on our news and shows like "Entertainment Tonight" and things like that. But I have thought all along, despite her voice, she probably doesn't have the disposition or personality to have a successful career. It is probably not just that she is not a beauty queen and somewhat overweight that has kept her from a show business career with her voice. I hope she gets feeling better and can make a go of it in show business. Maybe she could just record some music and not do too many personal appearances and things like that. There are perfectly good singers who record but rarely sing in public. Or maybe she could get managers or people who could help protect her. I wish her luck, but I don't know if she will really have a career.
2009-06-01 16:25:13

Answer 4
The media over did it a bit and called her ugly and frumpy
2009-06-01 16:29:17

Answer 5
I wish only the best for Susan Boyle. No matter what, I believe she will sell records and find happiness. She's an amazing talent.
2009-06-01 16:55:36

Answer 6
Susan Boyle has the voice of a angel ; but yes I do agree with you ; that its obvious she has some learning disability ; and about her appearance; for those who think it was a obstacle to win the contest ; well what about Pavarotti ; who led a very successful carer ; without having any physical appearance ; common ; Pavarotti was big and ugly ; but he had a God gifted voice ; I am missing him ; he was my favourite singer
2009-06-01 17:00:27

No comments:

Post a Comment